You will be required to log in to access any of the courses. Register for an account by clicking the Create a new account button.
If you have been here before, your learning history has been saved under My Courses.
We have undergone an upgrade! You can now filter courses by selecting from the 5 categories: HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and BBVs and STIs
If you are having problems logging in, please note that your login to our LMS is independant of other logins you have on our MyASHM Portal. If your email is already registered in the LMS but you are having difficulty logging on, please try resetting your password. Please be careful if copying and pasting passwords that you do not include any extra spaces before or after the password.
Should you encounter any problems with our online learning system please follow these steps:
- If you are having problems at your place of work, please report it to your IT department to make sure it is not an internal issue with your system
- If your IT department confirms that it is a problem with our system, either you or they can email us at email@example.com
When you log your issue please include the following information:
- If you are having problems at home, please log the issue with our online support system by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The name of the course
- A description of the issue encountered, including the time and date the issue last occurred, and the steps taken in the system to encounter the issue.
- A screenshot if relevant
- The browser and operating system that you were using at the time of the issue
- A description of any actions that have been taken so far to diagnose/resolve the issue.
A staff member will get in touch with you via email to help you with your issue.